Forget bagels, scones, and wraps. This coffee cake with the right brew is the ultimate morning snack.
1. Preheat the oven on the Convection Humid Mode at 325°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients; in a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
3. Fold the wet and dry ingredients together with a spatula.
4. Pour half of the batter into a greased loaf pan.
5. Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl, and sprinkle half of this mixture over the batter.
6. Add the remaining batter and top with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake 45 minutes.